Terms of Service
License Grant and Restrictions
The foregoing license is limited. You therefore may not:
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, translate, decompile, or create and derivative work of the site or any part of the site;
- Access, link to, or use any source code from the site or any part of the site;
- Erase or remove any proprietary or intellectual property notice contained in or on the site or any part of the site.
Limitations on Use
You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use the site. We make no representations that the site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. If you access the site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk voluntarily, you are also responsible for compliance with applicable law.
Your Account information
If you choose to register and create an account on the site, you will be submitting your contact information and selecting a password. This site is limited to one (1) active account per person. We reserve the right to deactivate multiple accounts established by the same person. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account information. To safeguard your username and password, you are responsible for all use of the site accessed through it. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other actual or suspected breach of site security.
Using the Site
You agree not to:
- Use the site for any illegal purpose
- Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that could limit or destroy any computer software or network
- Frame or otherwise co-brand the site or any of its content
- Interfere with others’ use of the site
- Use the site in a commercial manner, including by distributing, transmitting, or publishing the site or any of the content found on the site
- Impair the sites operation or interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to it
We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of the site without notice, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or any third party.
All transactions made through the site are subject to our acceptance, which is in our sole discretion. Without limitation, this means that we may refuse to accept or may cancel any transaction, whether or not the reservation or transaction has been confirmed, for any or no reason, in our sole discretion, and without liability to you or any third party.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that in no event will Lifestyle Products and its related companies to be liable for any claim, damage, or loss resulting from a cause beyond Lifestyle Products’ control, including but not limited to, offers or promotions made available on the site, failure of electronics or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connection problems, computer viruses, theft, severe weather or loss arising out of transactions or interactions between you, third party merchants or anyone else.
All offers are valid while supplies last. Lifestyle Products reserves the right to substitute any product at its discretion and the right to limit quantities and discounts without notice. Not valid for bulk orders.